If you're an affiliate marketer, you're always on the look out for new ways to increase sales. Even if you're new to the world of affiliate marketing, how to increase sales is always on the top of your mind. I'm about to show you 5 ways to dramatically increase your affiliate revenue so you'll be head and shoulders above the rest of the pack.
1) Diversify Your Programs – What I mean by this is that you do not have to stay with Clickbank and only Clickbank. For those of you just starting out, Clickbank is a great place to get going. But for those who've been around awhile, there are hundreds of affiliate programs out there that can make you a nice living, and that you may find a lot more interesting. Just type whatever interests you + affiliate program into Google and see what comes up. You may be surprised.
2) Be Relevant – In all of your marketing, make sure that your message is relevant to your prospect customers from beginning to end. From keywords to articles or ads to landing pages to merchant page. Keep with the same theme and same keywords and watch your conversions increase.
3) Landing Pages – They can be as simple as a blog, or as complicated as multi-page website. Just be sure that you have a landing page of some sort, because it will increase your conversions in the end. Never rarely sole on a merchant's page to convert for you. With a relevant landing page you can keep them interested and pre-sell them before you send them away.
4) Make a List – You may not choose to do this from the start, but eventually it will pay big dividends to start capturing emails for backend sales. By giving away a free report or newsletter on your landing page in exchange for their email address, you can build a huge database of people who are interested in the kinds of things you sell.
5) Get Educated – The previous few tips will get you pointed in the right direction, but they are really just the tip of the iceberg. To really explode your profits you should seek out the most comprehensive affiliate marketing education you can. This way, you'll know all the ins and outs and will reach your goals remarkably faster than just by trying to do it on your own.