Affiliate marketing is sometimes referred to as the easy way of internet marketing. All you have to do is select a product to sell from an affiliate network and organize a simple marketing strategy to promote the product.
Eventhough affiliate marketing can be viewed as a quick, easy method towards making money, you still have to come up with those affiliate marketing ideas that will set your business apart from the rest.
So what are some of those affiliate marketing ideas?
Well, first off, let’s start with the basic affiliate marketing ideas that require implementation in order to have a successful affiliate marketing business.
First off, you need your own domain name that is unique to you and that will brand your affiliate business and give it credibility. Once you have your domain name, you need to look into getting webhosting. This is as simple as going to hostgator.com and purchasing an affordable hosting package.
Next, you need to set up an email lead capture page, or what is commonly known as a name squeeze page. A name squeeze page is a page that captures your visitor’s name and email address and puts them in your marketing funnel so that you can market to them whenever you want to. Out of all the affiliate marketing ideas, this is probably the most important one due to the fact that you want to build and grow an online business, not a quick money maker. Collecting email subscribers is the greatest thing that you can do as an affiliate marketer and is number one out of all the affiliate marketing ideas out there.
Finally, you need to find ways to generate multiple streams of targeted traffic to your name squeeze page. The traffic generation game is much different then it was 3 years ago. The internet has evolved, and you need to come up with current affiliate marketing ideas of traffic generation.
Listed below are a few traffic generation methods that I use in order to send traffic to my squeeze pages. Please implement all of the traffic generating affiliate marketing ideas if you want to build a non-stop traffic surge.
1. Blogs – create 3 to 4 different blogs in your market and feed the traffic from these blogs into your name squeeze page in order to build that permanent asset called an email list.
2. RSS feeds – Syndicate your blog content
3. Social Bookmarking – Bookmark all of your posts from your 3 to 4 blogs in social bookmarking sites like del.icio.us and furl.
4. Viral Videos advertising your squeeze page
5. Viral Tell-a-Friend script – Give your subscriber an extra award just for referring friends to your name squeeze page. This is actually one of my favorite affiliate marketing ideas and I use it alot.
6. Craigslist and other classified ad sites
7. Writing and promoting articles – Try to write at least new 3 articles a day that link directly, or reference your name squeeze page. If you do not have time to write 3 articles per day, then you can always outsource this work to someone else. After you’ve written your articles, you can just submit them to an article directory like EzineArticles.com.
Now I hope you gained some good affiliate marketing ideas for supercharging the growth of your business. The steps and methods I outlined above are proven to work, so make sure you put as much effort as you can in implementing all of the ideas.