Having a mentor can mean the difference between success and failure if you want to have a successful Internet home business.
Many of you have dreamed of owning your own Internet business, and have probably been involved in countless opportunities, and succeeded at none. Many fail on the Internet because they’re unwilling to put their time into it, but many fail because they don’t know what to do. They don’t know how to get started, what opportunities to join, which ones that work, and the main thing is that they don’t know how to promote their business.
The Internet is creating millionaires out of everyday people who have no education and no money to invest, unlike the traditional businesses of today. And although I don’t have exact statistics, I would bet that 95% of these Internet millionaires had a mentor to help them develop a business plan and show them the ropes. The other 5 percent had the persistence and the tenacity of a Bulldog, and more than likely went through many trials and errors.
If your seriously looking for a way to improve your finances, spend more time with your family and enjoy the many perks that a home business can provide, don’t just sign up for any program. Contact the Webmaster and find out how much experience they have, and find out if they are willing to mentor you.
Please don’t waste anyone’s time if your not willing to spend at least 3-5 hours a week building your business with their help, and please don’t waste anyone’s time if your not willing to spend $20-$30 dollars on a website. There is virtually no financial investment to get started on the Internet, but if your not willing to make the small investment for a website, then your really not committed to having a business anyway.
And if you have never built a website before, don’t worry…if you can do minimal things such as type, copy, paste and send an email, you can build a website.
So yes, I believe that with the right mentor, you CAN start up an Internet business and be very successful. Don’t do it for me, do it for yourself and your family.
Best wishes for your future success and prosperity!