One of the most important decisions a trader has to make is through which Forex broker he should trade. Of course, this is something you can change at any time, and I recommend testing new brokers continuously, but it is a known fact of life that once you settle on a specific broker, you’re likely to stick there for a long time.
One of the more renowned trading brokers for the Forex market is eToro. In this article I want to review eToro so you have more information about this broker and see whether you wish to work with them yourself.
So, what does eToro offer to you as a trader and should you work through them?
Let me start by saying that I believe eToro is an excellent Forex trading platform, and here’s why:
1. They offer you very low spreads on your trades meaning that you get to keep more of the profits to yourself, which is always a key factor when deciding with which broker to work.
2. Their trading interface is ultra-simple to use and operate.
3. They provide up to date market data which you can use to make the right decisions at the right time.
4. They provide constant market and financial news you can use to make pinpointed trading decisions which mean more money in your pocket.
5. You can trade in test-mode anytime you want for as long as you want to make sure you have the system down. This is demo trading on real live data, so you can really hone your skills.
6. You can begin trading with eToro with a very small deposit which is perfect for small traders or newbies who want to test the waters.
All in all, I highly recommend this trading platform. Using eToro just makes it easier to make more money on Forex.