Forex Time Machine is a high level currency trading course created by Bill Poulos who is known as an expert in risk management and Forex trading and enjoys a highly positive reputation.
As this is an advanced course and created by a true expert and is much larger in scale than regular low-level courses, the price of Forex Time Machine is higher than most other Forex training courses. The question is whether Forex Time Machine is worth the price tag or should you pass on it?
Let’s discuss if price really matters. Naturally, if you can’t afford this course, don’t get it. However, if you do believe that Bill Poulos is an expert which can help you learn how to make thousands of extra dollars in trading each year for many years to come, then you already come to the conclusion that Forex Time Machine is worth the price. After all, if it makes you much more than it costs you then it’s worth it.
After getting a preview copy of the Forex Time Machine course I believe that it is worth the price for the following reasons:
- It’s a high quality course which teaches how to make high probability trades which can increase your profits by thousands each year
- The course teaches 3 distinct trading methods for various market conditions so you can make potentially many more profitable trades.
- You get 1 year of support from Bill Poulos and his staff. This level of support is alone worth the price of the course.
- You get additional training material at no further cost.
- Forex Time Machine includes a detailed section on risk management which is Bill Poulos’s specialty. Knowing how to minimize risk is even more important than knowing how to generate profit. Following the risk management section of the Forex Time Machine course can help you save thousands of dollars.
For all these reasons, I believe that this is a high quality course which delivers real value to any trader who is serious enough to use it well. I believe it is worth the price.