Do you want to speed up the process of increasing the benefits that you are getting from article marketing? Then, learn how to accelerate your marketing strategies by using the following new methods:
1. Volume is the key. You can easily enjoy great benefits (more quality traffic, strong online presence, expert status online, improved page ranking, and more sales leads) if you multiply the number of your articles. Remember, the number of your inbound links will greatly depend on the number of your submissions. Strive to write and post at least 10 articles per day so you can put your marketing strategies into overdrive. If you have so much on your plate and if you think that you will not have enough time to write as many articles as possible, you may opt to hire ghostwriters from reputable freelancing sites.
2. Go with interesting topics. You can lure more people to open your articles if you can offer them the kind of information that they will find interesting. Talk about their questions and pressing issues. You may also talk about issues about your chosen niche and line of business. Doing a keyword research will also help you figure out the best topics to write about that can help you drive more traffic to your website.
3. Know your audience. It is extremely important to know your readers even before you start writing your articles. This is not only to make the writing and data collection processes a lot easier and targeted for you but also easily design your articles in such a way that they will be focused on the needs and demands of your potential clients. Get to know their questions, the things that they are most passionate about, their pressing issues, preferences, and even their online behavior. The more you know about these people, the better your chances of better connecting them with your content.
4. Send your traffic to your squeeze page. Increase your chances of making a sale by obtaining the email addresses of your potential clients before you give them access to your website. This will help you in building ongoing communication with them that can lead to a trusting business relationship.
5. Stop advertising on your articles. You certainly do not want to annoy your readers so you better stop inserting self-serving links and blatant ads on your content. Instead, fill your articles with valuable information that your readers will likely appreciate.