A lot of marketers around the world are searching for ways to connect with their audiences in an effective and greater way. It’s becoming very clear that most of the consumers trust their co-consumers than brands. Meaning, the great and genuine power lies with the customers, which is why Brands need to adapt their marketing strategies in order for them to create better experiences for their audience.
We all know that the Influencer Marketing idea is a slow but steady one. Unlike the traditional marketing, most of the businesses and brands are willing or need to be willing to invest the time to develop authentic and genuine relationships with their influencers. Results are measured in the acquisition of new brand loyalists and not often measured by dollars and cents, but it is difficult to gain success without an extra fund to back it up. That’s what business is, you need to invest time and money, in return, if your marketing strategy is excellent, it’s either you gain more trusts and more funds or you fail if your marketing does not work.
The actual marketing requires time and attention, you don’t need to be more focused on tasks like managing campaigns and influencer relationship but just watch it out. The most important tasks are finding the right people to work with, monitoring campaigns and measuring the success or failure, but remember, failure motivates you to work and drive better to gain your success. You don’t need to give most of your time on doing those multiple tasks, that is why software is invented. If accounting tools save you time in counting your money and just leaving you free to focus on how to higher your earnings. These influencer marketing platforms reduce the time-sucking administrative tasks that distract you from reaching your goals and objectives.
If you are new to the Influencer Marketing world, these apps can serve as your preliminary steps to slowly gain your success as an influencer, and also to ease your tasks while starting, they help you build solid campaigns without your head hurting.
- TapInfluence has launched TapFusion in September of 2015, it is an automation software, they bill it as an Enterprise solution, they have Target, Volvo, Lego, and The Gap as their customer list features. An impressive list that serves as the proof of their website’s boasts about the platform’s effectiveness. The software itself is more like an influencer marketplace, Brands and Agencies can search through the software’s massive database of influencers. And ones they found their influencers, they will work with them to define what does the campaign looks like when it’s launched. As soon as the campaigns are launched and go live in the feeds of social media users anywhere in the world, the software collects all relevant data to feed into its analytics and reporting engine. TapFusion is an incredibly efficient platform to work on but this is not a platform for small agencies or businesses. Sign up for a demo and an automated email will pop up onto your email saying that they require an investment of $25,000 per quarter for customer enterprise solutions. If this sounds too big to you, this is not the solution for yours. But if your budget meets this requirement, your $25,000 will be very well spent.
- Speakr, it is less a software platform, it’s a platform more of an agency that pairs brands with influencers. But it does not mean that technology is not a second thought, the software is there every time they work on their clients, it’s the driving factor, how it represents its influencers. Its network exceeds over 20,000 social media stars, those people who don’t only have large followings but those who show consistent engagement with a loyal audience. The audience is part of the requirement to one of Speakr’s influencers, they also need to be ambassadors in their area of interest. Speakr offers brands the opportunity to connect and develop content with a lot of people at a time. Speakr is not interested in potential. Speakr has also featured list of some huge companies and brands such as, Verizon, Sony, Ford, Nissan, Disney, Microsoft and Universal Studios, they are just few that have seen results using the Speakr platform.
- Traackr. Without deep analytics engine and extensive network of influencers, no Influential Marketing platform would be complete. Traackr’s platform focuses on Influencer Relationship Management because most few companies acknowledge influencer marketing selling point by the trust. It’s primary focus in the brand’s success with earning “lasting influence.” Traackr allows the brands to engage with the influencers and their audiences that foster familiarity and build authenticity and trust. HP, Forbes, EMC, Intel, and Travelocity are just a few of some huge companies that had expanded their reach using Traackr.
- Revfluence, this platform is described as “self-service platform,” it has access to over 150,000 influencers across those huge social media platforms. It’s a good fit for agencies and brands who create their own at-home marketing campaigns. Revfluence has a solid focus on the actual creation of content, the Creator Collaboration Toolkit, the platform streamlines the process of working with influencers, built-in tools assist with the creation and management of each piece of content then track each campaign’s progress, monitor its reach and ensure engagement with audiences. This platform has Quest Nutrition, Birchbox, Dermalogica and Scopely on their featured brand list, it may not be household names yet but Revfluence helps to push them to the next level.
- NeoReach, a small startup, they give the appearance of trying to fully define themselves. They describe their platform as a “Self-service Influencer Marketing Software.” Aside from that, they do have an offer for “Managed Campaigns,” they do the design and runs the full campaign on behalf of their clients, then clients will just hop into their dashboard and see the situation of their campaigns.