Launched in the year 2008 as an open-source e-com web application, Magento now has over 4 billion downloads. Small and large retailers like Lindtt, Nike, kipling etc. use Magento’s e-commerce solutions. They believe in keep up with technology and customer requirement and released mobile version of e-commerce solutions in 2010. Magento, due to its success in e-commerce solutions, was taken over by eBay in 2011. Magento’s huge success in a short time span has become big inspiration as well as competition for other e-commerce service providers.
Magento uses Object Oriented Programming (OOP) which is the most efficient way of programming. This makes Magento solutions faster and more efficient Ecommerce solutions are very popular with retailers since they are versatile and adaptable.
Magento Go for Small Retailers
Magento’s most attractive feature is that they have solutions for small retailers as well as big players in retail. Small retailers even with a single store can utilize Magento’s unmatched services including premium web hosting, flexible designs, powerful marketing tools, Magento connect App store and 24/7 support. ‘Magento Go’ is a powerful e-commerce application meant for small retailers that does not require any installation or configuration.
The most attractive features of Magento Go are:
• Customizable Design – Clients can customize the look and feel of their e-commerce site to match their existing store theme or logo. Magento provides a user friendly page design tool which even a novice can use and make sure the online shopping site looks how they want it.
• Unlimited Product Options – Clients can add unlimited number of products as per their requirement. Products can be grouped based on category and itemized on color.
• Industry Leading SEO – Search Engine Optimization is one of the most sought after services for websites. SEO gives visibility to the websites when a client searches for a product or service. SEO requires authoring skills and placing the right keywords at required places to make sure the site fetches maximum visibility.
• Options for customer retention and loyalty points – Loyalty points, discount coupons, online offers and online clubs help retain customers and attract new customers. Frequently updating offers keep customers coming back to your website more often.
• Customer engagement – Providing more information on products selected and showing related products to customers will increase chances of more sales by same customer. Product comparisons also help customers to decide on which product suits them better. Making and sharing wish-lists can help gain new customers in the existing customer’s friends list.
• Add-on features to retain customers – Magento have many useful extensions that help tients in marketing and other areas which can be added by the clients easily to their Magento websites.
• Secured payment services – Secured payment is an important requirement for e-commerce websites to gain customer loyalty. Magento websites have fully secured payment gateways with various options of payments.
Magento Enterprise Edition for medium to large businesses
Magento presents their Enterprise Edition for the advantage of medium businesses ready to take on the online retail channel.Volumes of data and traffic are supported in Enterprise Edition. Magento’s professionals help the clients to set up the Enterprise Edition. As with all Magento sites comprehensive SEO, complete customization and ample support will be always provided by Magento.
Magneto Enterprise Premium for Large Businesses
While the Enterprise Edition supports medium businesses Premium is for large businesses that need multiple licenses and technical support. Magento Enterprise Premium comes with professional training and consultation.
Magento e-commerce Development sites help get new customers and retain existing customers for all retail businesses. Up-to-date technology and world-class services has made Magento a pioneer in e-commerce solutions within a short period. Magento stores can help clients turn surfers into customers.