Devising an ongoing Employee Engagement program, meeting Multiple Long-Term objectives with respect to Employment branding /Retention Strategy / Assessment / Highly and beneficially Engaged Employees
WHY EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT:-
1) Studies have shown that Employees desire for Social and Psychological fulfillments beyond Compensation and benefits
2) The more Engaged the Employees are in their work, more motivated they are in performing.
3) Organisation expectations from Employees and how such expectations Sync with the organization’s growth
4) Creating opportunities for employees involvement in inspiring projects to their liking,outside their official environ can satisfy their desire for achievement orientation and can result in higher productivity in office
5) There is a definite need to understand Career goals & career ambitions of the Employees to work-out a satisfactory career path for them.
As Organisation Heads, Human Resources Professionals, Consultants with direct / indirect responsibility for Engaged Employees, we come across in our professional life many type of Employee Engagement initiatives which are serious /not so serious,with some depth / peripheral,With some impact / minimal or no impact, Very short / short term etc. In many instances we find them to be more of holiday activities / families getting to-gether /one-off activity and so on. While even best of them,most of the times end-up creating a group of reasonably satisfied Employees,very rarely meets the objective of a well-designed Employee Engagement initiative, that of a Group of Satisfied and Performing Employees.
Designing a Research based, Path-breaking & Game Changing EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM:-
An extensive research to Conceptualise and develop a Path-breaking,ongoing and Long-term Employee Engagement initiative to meet clearly the objective of PERFORMING and SATISFIED EMPLOYEES,identified the following various and critical factors that should be integral part of such a program which can go a very long way in designing such a GAME CHANGER:-
1) EMPLOYMENT BRANDING
2) STAR PERFORMERS
3) HIGHLY AND MOST BENEFICIALLY ENGAGED EMPLOYEES
4) SYNC WITH HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY
5) EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION CHANNELS- COMMUNICATE VISION, GOALS, VALUES ACROSS
6) ONGOING ASSESSMENT AT ALL LEVELS ON VARIOUS ASPECTS OF PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL TRAITS AND BEHAVIOUR
7) CREATE AN INNOVATIVE AND MOTIVATIONAL ENVIRON AND CULTURE
8) ALL MANAGERIAL AND SUPERVISORY PROFESSIONALS TO TAKE THE LEAD FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW
9) RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION STRATEGIES
10) TOP-CLASS FEED-BACK MECHANISM TO SUPPORT IN STRUCTURING AN EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT INDEX, CAPABLE OF REFLECTING AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT,FINE-TUNING REQUIREMENTS ETC
We are sure such a research based, comprehensively designed, ongoing /long-term Employee engagement program will go a long way in benefitting both the organization and Employees, as such a program will help align organization and Employee Goals & Values with great amount of certainty.