Slowly and steadily, it is becoming mandatory to have one's own niche on the Internet, a place where one can speak to existing customers and try and entice new ones. This is especially true for specialty, high-profile businesses like spas and salons. Today, any salon that does not have a website is not considered high class and does not enjoy the patronage of the elite class.
But to enjoy the patronage of the elite class, your salon website needs to seem like an exclusive place where the rich and the famous come to relax. It also needs to present important details, such as location, contact details, areas you server, and packages, prominently and unobtrusively. Seems like a challenge, right? Let's take a look at some
Points you need to remember in your spa website design.
• One of the most essential aspects is ascetics. Your entire site should accurately showcase the atmosphere of your salon. There should be plenty of pictures and feel good images interspersed with text and soothing colors to help visitors have a mini spa experience. Visitors are more likely to check you what you have to offer if they like what they see.
• Easy navigation comes close second to ascetics. No one likes to be made to look like a fool. To prevent that, you need to ensure that the menus are either at the top or to the left. These menus should use clear text and contrasting colors, like white, instead of fancy fonts, italics, or colors that might blend with the background so that visitors are aware of where everything is located. The same is true for any other text on your pages. Any visitor who needs to search for the information they are looking for will not return.
• Another important aspect of your spa website design is the first paragraph on the home page. This paragraph should be clear, needs to state exactly who you are and what you have to offer, and should be inviting. This would help maintain the attention generated by the ascetics of your site.
• Unless users are actually looking to learn something, they are not likely to read through anything beyond the first paragraph. That is why you should use subheadings and highlight keywords so that visitors do not need to read through paragraphs of text to learn what you offer. Of course, this does not give you the license to highlight too many words because it would ruin the effect and make you seem too hyper, which is not something you need.
• Your contact information, preferably both online and via phone, should be easily accessible from each page of your site. This would ensure that visitors are a single click away from contacting you at any time during their visit. In fact, the easier it is for visitors to contact you, the more leads you will generate.
ВЂ U Use promotional packages. Everyone likes packages and this is more important for spas because people would want to spend time to relax. As a result, any package deal that caters to what they want would be appealing.
• Last but not the least, your spa website design should be easy to load and should contain readable information. This would help reel in visitors who have low bandwidth and want to beulated.