If you are new to making a website, the best thing that you can do to start is to make use of a website builder or purchase a ready made templates and modify it according to what website you need. These can make your job easily and you don’t need to code everything or to design all the graphics by yourself.
In ready made templates, it is all done for you and in website building software, you can make your website easily by just dragging and dropping things. But what will you choose between these two options? Let us compare each one of them and see which one is to use.
Website Maker Software
- With this tool, you can make website in just a matter of hours depending on how long you are going to play around your design.
- This is so handy because you just drag and drop things that you like to appear in your web pages.
- Codes are already done for you like a container for an image, videos, or flash files. You just drag it in your page and place it wherever you want it to appear.
- You can easily include scripts in your website like banner rotator, gallery, and many more.
- Can edit an existing site or a premade templates.
Ready Made Templates
- Page already designed and coded
- Easy to customize and no need to worry about graphics, layouts, and coding.
- Professionally designed
- Commercial Quality
- Comes in complete package like PSD, HTML, SWF, and CSS files.
Still undecided which one should you buy? Well, if I were to choose, I will get them both. I need the website maker so I can easily make website and I can use it to easily modify the ready made templates and I need the template package as well because I need it for resources where I can get my graphics and other things that I need. Website builder software and ready made template package are both good to start with so get them both. It will help you a lot.