One of the best ways to grow your ebusiness is to know how to attract online users to your website so you can boost your online traffic along with your sales potential. Today, there is no other better way to pull your potential clients to visit your site than giving them quality information that will match their needs and demands. This can easily be done by writing and distributing your article online.
Here are the 5 creative steps to increase your article marketing:
1. Optimize your articles. The first step that you need to take in order to connect with your potential clients is to make your copies highly searchable online. They must match relevant searches made by your target audience so your copies will show up on search page result. This can easily be done by optimizing your content or inserting relevant keywords on your copies.
2. Observe appropriate keyword density. Use just the right amount of keywords in your copies so you can still make them reader-friendly. Both search engines and article submission sites recommend a maximum of 3% keyword density. That means, if you are writing a 500-word article, you can use your main keywords up to 15 times in your content. You can spread your keywords on your title and on every paragraph of your article.
3. Link your articles. If you are posting your articles on your blog and website, you can insert hyperlinks by using anchor text that will take your readers to your other relevant copies to promote further reading. By doing this, you can increase the exposure of your articles and offer much more information to your readers.
4. Create an author's bio. Most leading article submission sites like EzineArticles and goarticles dot com, allow their contributors to create their own author's bio that can help in building rapport with online users. Take advantage of this and communicate your hobbies, expertise, interest, and the reasons why you are publishing your articles. This will make your readers see the other side of you so they can easily connect with you.
5. Write more. If you would like to increase your page views by 100,000 this month, you should be willing to increase the number of your articles so you can boost the number of your inbound links and better connect with your potential clients.