1. Content of the website: A good content is the king of the website. If your website is not informative enough and it is not displaying what users are looking for, it can not be ranks high as visitors will immediately shut down your website. Get your website content written by the professionals and writers who can the website more effective and readable.
2. Incoming Links: The web links are hugely spread all over the search engines and the websites. You need to get the links on your website so that visitors are able to land on the web pages for the information they are looking for. This will generate the high traffic on the website.
3. Title of the website: The title of the website must be taken care properly. It must include the relevant keyword so that it is searched by the search engines. You must try to include the keyword of the title showing your business name or the products you are offering as the users are always looking for the brand and its products.
4. Headings: On the website also, the headings of the content must be enclosed with h1 tags to give it more prominence and visibility.This will save the time of the visitors and they will be able to view the information clearly and make the heading tags more relevant considering the flow of the content of the website.
5. Interlinking of the web site: It is important to interlink the website properly. The visitors must be able to figure out what can be expected on the next web page. Also, with proper linking, robots are able to search the content on your website.
6. Keyword Density: You must include the proper amount of keywords on the website. You need to make sure that you should not overboard the use of keywords in the content and also the website should not lack the relevant keywords. It is suggested to include 5% of the keywords on every web page making it rank higher on the search engines.
7. Sitemaps: Site Maps are search engine friendly and search engines Get the information of the web pages on your website which will help them get them indexed. You must include HTML and XML sitemaps in your website.
8. Meta Tags: Getting indexed by search engines, you must not ignore Meta tags as sometimes the search engines pull the information from Meta description and rank your website so this can be one of the raking factors for your website.
9. URL Structure: The URL gives very small piece of information of the web page. Make sure that it must be well structured so that the visitors can figure out what is there on the corresponding page.
10. Domain: The domain may contain the keywords in its name so that it is searched by the search engines more quickly.