Following are some of the world’s leading universities which offer their courses for free via online platform:
-Tufts University offers free OpenCourseWare classes to the public. It focuses on life science and international issues. Health-related courses include a series on veterinary medicine, dentistry, and agricultural science.
Utah State University
– Utah State University OpenCourseWare provides free and searchable online course materials for educators, students, and self-learners throughout the world.
University of California at Berkeley
– University of California at Berkeley OpenCourseWare records several popular courses and provides them for free to learners all over the world.
University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
– The Uni. of Southern Queensland’s OpenCourseWare (USQ OCW) provides access to free and open educational resources for all learners around the world. Available course include: Communication, Technology and Policy; Technology and Society; Creating Interactive Multimedia; Introduction to Tourism; Studying to Succeed: Planning your career; General Science; etc.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
– MIT OpenCourseWare offers case studies, teaching videos and other innovative instructional resources to anyone with access to the Internet.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
– With over 80 Online Learning Programs, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania (kutztownsbdc.org) is one of the largest collection of free, on-demand entrepreneurial training resources available in the USA. Online Programs cover areas such as Accounting, Business Operations and Management, Finance, Management Development, International Business, Marketing, Business Planning, Small Business Tax, Legal, etc.
University of California, Irvine
– Uni. of California, Irvine joined the OCW Consortium and provides free educational resources to anyone who are interested in. But it does not provide a degree, credit,or certification.